Website Optimization Services for Health & Wellness Businesses
How would you grade your wellness website?
It's an essential question. Your home page does 99% of the heavy lifting on your health, fitness or wellness website. In just seconds, potential customers decide whether to check you out - or move on forever.
- Does it instantly intrigue, reassure and persuade the right people for your wellness business?
- Does it clearly communicate what's really special about your health, fitness or wellness business?
- Does it make potential clients want to take the next step, to call or stop by?
- Does it optimize for search engines, so it's easy for people to find your business?
Don't guess at the answers to these important questions.
Find out for sure.
Radial's Home Page Report Card service grades your home page based on how well it addresses the four prime objectives described above. We tell you what we think works well, what specifically needs to change, and why. It's a roadmap for you and your web design and development team.
How the Home Page Report Card works:
- Email us to schedule your Home Page Report Card project.
- We send you a profile for you to complete so that we understand your wellness business, the kinds of customers you want, and what makes your business unique.
- With your profile in hand, we analyze the design "look and feel", content and navigation on your home page to determine how well your site achieves each objective described above. In fact, we actually examine several dozen individual items related to those objectives!
- We also conduct an independent test of the user interface to get objective data about how well your site is actually working.
- Then we prepare your detailed, point-by-point written diagnostic report: what's working, what isn't, how to fix it, and the rationale for each of our recommendations.
Real people--who understand health and wellness businesses and their customers--do the analysis and write the report, one client at a time. No automated reports here.
And you don't have to educate us on the health and wellness field, because the business of wellness is all we do.
The most common scenarios.
1) "Gut check"
Your fitness business is in the middle of a new website design project and your gut instinct is telling you something doesn't feel right.
Maybe your graphic designer is being very insistent about how he thinks things should be done, as if there's only one way to do it "right." Or your developer is making everything sound really difficult--even though what you want is common on other websites.
The Report Card's a good way to objectively assess this kind of situation. And it's up to you whether you want to share the report with them or not. Everything we do is behind the scenes. They won't know you asked us to check things out unless you decide to tell them.
2) Get a baseline diagnosis of your current home page, "as-is"
Your current yoga studio home page may be a disaster - or it may be better than you think. Often it's the case that just a few modifications dramatically increase effectiveness.
This baseline report gives you point-by-point recommendations. It's especially helpful in making incremental improvements to your home page, because you can use the report to guide the work of your web designer and web developer.
It also protects your business from well-intentioned but bad advice:
- From your developer: "You should have a video, because that's really popular right now"
- From your designer: "The most important thing is a great photo for the homepage"
- From your friends: "Well, I just really don't like the way..."
3) Assess and optimize your proposed NEW design BEFORE you implement it
Nothing is worse than finding out that your shiny (expensive) new site looks pretty but delivers a big fat zero in terms of potential clients for your lifestyle change programs. It's depressing to look at site analytics and see that almost no one visits your site. And that those low numbers stay flat month..after...month.
It's much smarter to get things right from the start. But that's easier said than done.
You're not a web designer and you're not a web developer, so you have to rely on their advice.
Yet THEY don't run wellness businesses, and they rarely think in sophisticated terms about how to design and develop a website that meets those four objectives we described above.
Maybe your designer loves the clean look of the iPhone interface - so all of her sites feature big graphics and super-simple buttons, without much content. That's a problem for your weight loss clients. They're nervous about making yet another attempt at losing weight. Your website's got to have carefully chosen content that reassures them, even if offends your designer's passion for lots of white space.
So this service gives you a safety net, a double-check on their advice from folks who DO think about the best ways to use your website to grow your wellness business.
4) Verify that your new homepage has been correctly implemented
Sometimes a design element causes an unexpected problem during development. And your developer comes up with a workaround that causes bigger-picture business problems. For example, he decides to implement your newsletter signup farther down on the page, without realizing that your weight loss customers are much less likely to see it there.
A verification report catches problems like these before your new site goes live.
How our pricing works
The Home Page Report Card service is $379. We charge your credit card when we email the completed Report Card to you.
How can we help?
Schedule a get-acquainted chat with Leslie Nolen, who works directly with our strategy clients, from solo practitioners to national brands.
Email Leslie or call (877) 851-0098 to set up a time to explore what’s possible and realistic for your wellness business.