We respect your privacy.
We will not rent, sell or otherwise reveal your personal information, including name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number, to third parties for commercial purposes.
You can cancel your subscription to our newsletters at any time. Just click the "Unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of every newsletter.
All communications you send us, including e-mails, are considered the property of The Radial Group. We may publish such messages in whole or in part without prior permission from the sender. We will not publish your name, e-mail address, postal address, or telephone number without your permission.
Links to Other Sites
Our site and newsletter may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of non-Radial Group sites.
Comments or Questions
E-mail your comments or questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at (877) 851-0098.
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
We provide content on this website subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you agree to our terms. We last updated these terms on December 26, 2009 and will update them in the future. You're responsible for periodically reviewing these terms for changes which may affect you.
All content and functionality on this website, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images and the arrangement thereof is copyright 2012 by The Radial Group and is the exclusive property of The Radial Group or licensed by The Radial Group and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos displayed on this site are the trademarks of The Radial Group or other owners.
You agree that you will not use or reproduce any trademark of The Radial Group or imply any endorsement by or relationship with The Radial Group.
3. Use of Website Content
We grant you the right to access, display, download, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site on any single computer solely for your internal business use. You may not modify the content in any way. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the content. Any other use requires our prior written consent.
4. User Postings, Survey Responses, Emails & Other Submissions
You agree that you will not post or otherwise publish on the website any materials that:
- are threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene
- would constitute, or encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law
- infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties
- contain a computer virus or other destructive element
- contain advertising
- contain false or misleading statements.
The Radial Group does not and cannot review all information posted to the website by users and is not responsible for such information. However, The Radial Group reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
5. Notices of Infringement
The Radial Group prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you believe that any content on the website infringes your intellectual property right, please write to The Radial Group at the address provided on the Contact page.
In your statement, include:
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the website that you request be removed
- your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and email address if available
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the owner, the owner's agent, or the law
- a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed
- the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right.
The Radial Group will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. section 512(c)(3)). U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely.
We reserve the right to prohibit persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material from posting further submissions.
THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE RADIAL GROUP IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE RADIAL GROUP MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT. THE RADIAL GROUP SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEB SITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. THE RADIAL GROUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
7. Third-Party Websites
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of the State of Texas govern these terms, without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws.