We work with clients of all sizes on all kinds of projects. Every client’s need is unique, and we tailor what we do to your specific business, goals and direction.
Our goal is to provide whatever help and resources you need to close the gap between where your fitness center or weight-loss program or yoga studio or healthy lifestyle business is — and where you want it to be.
That might mean a brochure design for a sole practitioner health coach – or a consulting project for a Fortune 500 healthcare business thinking outside the box about growth. Or it might mean working with a fairly new wellness center that’s had some success – and wants to expand its marketing activities, or decide where to focus next.
Below’s a sampling of recent client projects including work we’ve done as recently as 2017.
- Produced and marketed multiple consumer wellness books including college fitness and healthy aging titles
- Developed & advised on extensive Facebook advertising and Adwords campaigns for medical practices, yoga studios, employee & corporate wellness providers and others
- Advised a multi-hospital health system on the likelihood of prospective patient referrals from their medical fitness center
- Overhauled the website for an alcohol and drug substance use disorder treatment center
- Provided extensive marketing materials including concept, original copy and design for a national corporate wellness event, an extensive multi-day women’s health “event within an event” at a very large national conference, and a healthy lifestyles community event produced by a regional medical practice
- Created high-impact thought-leader whitepapers and articles for corporate wellness technology provider, specialty medical practices and others
- Advised direct-pay medical practice on product development, sales and growth strategies for weight management programs
- Developed business strategy, business launch project plan and marketing strategy for new Johns Hopkins-affiliated multidisciplinary weight management clinic headed by globally-recognized obesity expert, public health authority and White House advisor.
- Created and implemented a high-visibility turnkey national award program for a national B2B consumer health data aggregator, including program design, participant data collection and analysis, award applicant criteria and submission, all pre- and post- award communications, and creation of follow-on narrative reports and whitepapers.
- Consulted on growth strategy and developed marketing plan for EMEA-based corporate wellness provider which specializes in maximizing health, wellness and high-achiever productivity for companies whose competitive advantage is intellectual capital.
- Developed highly specific marketing messages for several tightly-targeted market segments, mini-site and landing pages, and direct mail campaign for East Coast workplace primary care provider
- Advised cloud-based technology provider on U.S. health club industry trends
- Developed health and wellness trends presentation, market overview and strategic recommendations for grocery trade association
- Advised specialty exercise science practice on business growth and personal branding strategies.
- Developed key marketing messages for health technology provider launching second generation of SaaS product.
- Advised solo practitioner on expansion of successful consumer healthy eating and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Advised manufacturer of specialized medical products on revenue growth and marketing strategies
- Provided detailed plan to increase visibility and recognition for largest corporate wellness research firm; advised on growth strategy, marketing strategy, expansion into new markets and products and acquisition of seed financing.
- Coached developer of preschool movement program on lead-generation and lead-nurturing strategies.
- Developed personal branding plan including marketing materials and book publication for specialty yoga instructor.
- Supported next-generation healthy lifestyles product launch by corporate wellness provider targeting small businesses.
- Consulted with alternative medicine practice dealing with seasonal revenue fluctuations and competition from discount-priced alternatives.
- Advised high-end health and fitness holding company on strategies for growth and provided detailed marketing recommendations; addressed launch of new products, acquisition integration, and customer acquisition/retention. Advised extensively on email marketing.
- Consulted with evidence-based weight loss program on strategies for partnering with one of the largest public universities in the U.S.
- Advised a highly-respected and well-known physician and media personality with expertise in family and childhood wellbeing on product expansion and monetizing strategies for their learning community.
- Consulted with national insurance carrier on health and wellness business opportunities which fall outside its traditional regulated healthcare environment.
- Advised sales and marketing leadership of large corporate wellness provider on customer acquisition strategies.
- Coached healthcare facilities design practice on marketing and lead generation strategies
- Developed marketing strategy and website content for startup fitness business focused on older adults and people with chronic health concerns.
- Worked with several successful yoga studios to redefine personal and business objectives of owners and identify and prioritize future areas for development; developed framework for evaluating and prioritizing new business ideas.
- Advised high-visibility consumer fitness franchise on corporate wellness buyer requirements
- Advised multiple fitness, nutrition, healthy lifestyle, medical and weight management businesses of all sizes and stages of development on strategy including business growth, turnarounds, and the development of unique value propositions specific to each business
- Created and implemented detailed sales and marketing plans for multiple fitness, nutrition, healthy lifestyle, medical and weight management businesses, including website concept, content, design and development; social, blog and influencer marketing; PPC advertising; local and in-person marketing including event and print marketing, and a variety of related sales strategies.