We work with clients of all sizes on all kinds of projects. Every client’s need is unique, and we tailor what we do to your specific business, goals and direction.
Our goal is to provide whatever help and resources you need to close the gap between where your fitness center or weight-loss program or yoga studio or healthy lifestyle business is — and where you want it to be.
That might mean a brochure design for a sole practitioner health coach – or a consulting project for a Fortune 500 healthcare business thinking outside the box about growth. Or it might mean working with a fairly new wellness center that’s had some success – and wants to expand its marketing activities, or decide where to focus next.
Below’s a sampling of recent client projects including work we’ve done as recently as 2014.
- Developed business strategy, business launch project plan and marketing strategy for new Johns Hopkins-affiliated multidisciplinary weight management clinic headed by globally-recognized obesity expert, public health authority and White House advisor.
- Consulted on growth strategy and developed marketing plan for EMEA-based corporate wellness provider which specializes in maximizing health, wellness and high-achiever productivity for companies whose competitive advantage is intellectual capital.
- Advised specialty exercise science practice on business growth and personal branding strategies.
- Developed key marketing messages for health technology provider launching second generation of SaaS product.
- Advised solo practitioner on expansion of successful consumer healthy eating and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Provided detailed plan to increase visibility and recognition for largest corporate wellness research firm; advised on growth strategy, marketing strategy, expansion into new markets and products and acquisition of seed financing.
- Coached developer of preschool movement program on lead-generation and lead-nurturing strategies.
- Developed personal branding plan including marketing materials and book publication for specialty yoga instructor.
- Supported next-generation healthy lifestyles product launch by corporate wellness provider targeting small businesses.
- Consulted with alternative medicine practice dealing with seasonal revenue fluctuations and competition from discount-priced alternatives.
- Advised high-end health and fitness holding company on strategies for growth and provided detailed marketing recommendations; addressed launch of new products, acquisition integration, and customer acquisition/retention. Advised extensively on email marketing.
- Consulted with evidence-based weight loss program on strategies for partnering with one of the largest public universities in the U.S.
- Advised a highly-respected and well-known physician and media personality with expertise in family and childhood wellbeing on product expansion and monetizing strategies for their learning community.
- Consulted with national insurance carrier on health and wellness business opportunities which fall outside its traditional regulated healthcare environment.
- Advised sales and marketing leadership of large corporate wellness provider on customer acquisition strategies.
- Coached healthcare facilities design practice on marketing and lead generation strategies
- Developed marketing strategy and website content for startup fitness business focused on older adults and people with chronic health concerns.
- Worked with several successful yoga studios to redefine personal and business objectives of ownesr and identify and prioritize future areas for development; developed framework for evaluating and prioritizing new business ideas.
- Advised high-visibility consumer fitness franchise on corporate wellness buyer requirements
- Advised multiple fitness, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and weight management businesses of all sizes on website content and the development of unique marketing messages specific to each business.