A unique perspective.
Your customer’s decision to invest in health and wellness is the most personal and individual purchase they’ll ever make.
So effective wellness marketing can never be one-size-fits-all.
The right marketing for your wellness business depends entirely on two elements which are unique to each business:
1) The vision you and your team have of your programs and services — why you do what you do, why you do it the way you do it — and why you aren’t doing what everyone else does.
2) real-life customer experiences with your business — what they see as special, hard to find, and valuable, why they chose your business in the first place, and why they keep coming back.
We start every marketing project — no matter how big or small — by working with you to answer those questions.
In fact, clients tell us that just this discussion is often one of the most valuable parts of our work together.
Is it time to revisit your marketing strategy?
Probably, if one or more of these descriptions describes your wellness business:
- Your marketing plans are more influenced by your competitor’s marketing than by your own growth vision for your business
- Your wellness business only markets your programs and services sporadically, or through only one channel
- Your team keeps saying that they know what customers want — but revenue and sales are stagnant
- You’re spending a lot of time and money on marketing — yet revenue and customer growth are stalled
- You’re doing what you’ve always done, and it has worked pretty well in the past — but lately, the results seem to be dwindling
“We had worked with a local marketing agency that was very expensive, and I felt like their work looked good but didn’t really communicate to customers. Radial’s marketing campaigns and promotions look good and it also gets the marketing job done. We’re expanding into worksite wellness, and Leslie has been instrumental in helping us deal with specific challenges that you don’t have when you sell to consumers.” – corporate wellness provider
Examples of client marketing projects
- Marketing plan for manufacturer of a healthy lifestyle product
- Multi-part print sales kit for a corporate wellness provider
- Print and email marketing strategies for a yoga teacher training institute
- Holiday marketing email strategy for a wellness center
- Full-page print campaign for a healthy lifestyle business
- Case studies and white papers for a corporate wellness provider
- Posters, displays and trade show materials for a fitness business
- Website flow and and content for numerous wellness businesses
- Integration of web, email, social, print and event marketing for numerous lifestyle businesses
- Soup-to-nuts creation of monthly newsletters from concept through monthly distribution
- Compared to other consulting and marketing firms: We “get it.” We only work with health and wellness businesses, so you don’t have to train us on the industry.
- We know how health and wellness customers think. We don’t force-fit your business into what works for retailers or restaurants. (Read “Why Wellness Is Different.”)
- Unlike your in-house team, we work with lots of wellness businesses, not just one. We know firsthand what works, what doesn’t, and why.
- We’re professional full-time consultants and marketing pros. Not admins, interns, or virtual assistants. This IS our day job. We’re not practicing on you until we get it right.
- We tell you what we really think, even if you don’t like it. That’s hard for employees to do.