Five things you probably didn’t know about me. How about YOU? Email me or share your story in the comments!
1) I’m a high school dropout.
(Despite warnings from my guidance counselor, I dropped out to start college early. Then I dropped out of college. But I went back the next year, and ended up with two master’s degrees.)
2) I can operate a calculator by touch.
(Back when I was studying to become a CPA I always thought that would be cool. What can I say? It was a long time ago. My life goals have evolved since then!)
3) My first job was taking phone orders at Domino’s Pizza.
(The store had just opened. Biggest new-store sales ever. We ran out of cheese. Fun.)
4) Everything in my closet is sorted by color.
5) If broccoli’s on my plate, I eat it first.
(Especially if it’s roasted with olive oil and salt. Yum. Also good for brussels sprouts.)
What don’t I know about you?
(Thanks to Joan Stewart for this fun post idea!)
Latest posts by Leslie Nolen - Radial (see all)
- Sales Friction: How Wellness Businesses Scare Off New Clients - November 20, 2017
- Five Essential Holiday Email Promos for Fitness & Wellness Businesses - October 30, 2017
- The Three Stages of Health & Wellness Business Growth: Unique Challenges & Priorities - October 25, 2017