Our full-service marketing capabilities are guided by our proprietary four-stage wellness marketing roadmap. We support comprehensive business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business/professional (B2B) single-channel or omnichannel advertising and promotional campaigns via:
- Online reviews / testimonials strategy and management
- Yelp calls-to-action
- Organic (free) blog posts, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn posts, and Tweets
Pay-per-click advertising campaigns
- AdWords campaign creation and execution
- LinkedIn content and messaging (B2B marketing to other health and wellness businesses or professionals)
- Facebook, Instagram and YouTube ads, videos and promoted posts
- Email marketing: newsletters, drip marketing and special promotions
Print marketing & advertising
- Flyers, posters, presentations and conference materials
- Sales and marketing collateral / “lit kits”
Strategic content marketing
- Website content creation
- White papers and thought-leader blog posts
- SEO and content marketing
Speaker & author services
- Book editing, design, and production
- Book marketing, promotion, and publicity
- Speaker kits, bios, and fact sheets
What we don’t do
We don’t fix what’s not broken.
First, we assess your current sales and marketing efforts. We keep what’s working, and change only what isn’t. We don’t believe in throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
We never “cookbook” your marketing and advertising.
Every client is different. When we work with you, we focus fully on your unique capabilities and the value your best customers perceive. We don’t simply copy and paste the same content and creative concepts over and over.