Did you know that email marketing for health, fitness and wellness still beats social media just about every time?
Yep, it’s true, and don’t feel bad — most folks are surprised to learn it.
Email is still far and away the most effective marketing tool when it comes to actually growing your wellness business, acquiring new customers, and promoting special offers, new programs and the like.
But some people do it badly. Their passion turns to a lecture, their content grows stale, or they just never seem to move the needle on new member sign-ups, product purchases, or contact-us clicks.
That’s why experts help.
Good email marketing is rocket science.
Email marketing is like a high-end food processor. It can be a powerful tool for people promoting a healthy lifestyle — and you can also destroy things quickly with it.
Practically anyone can send an email with MailChimp or VerticalResponse. But actually growing an email list, and getting results from the emails you send — not so simple.
The science here is in knowing who to send the initial message to, when, what in the message will resonate with them, and how they’ll respond; then crafting the next message to nudge the process further toward a new lead, referral, or product or services purchase.
And email is just a part of a bigger picture. There are also incredibly effective ways to efficiently increase your visibility by integrating your email marketing – newsletters and promotional emails – with your blog and/or website, local events, print advertising, your social media presence and much more.
None of which is your day job.
That’s why we’re here.
If you’re like most of the folks we work with, truthfully, you don’t want to be an email marketing expert. Your passion is health and wellness and working with your team and your members, clients and customers. You recognize that marketing’s essential, but you don’t have the time, and maybe not the interest, to dive into the details of email marketing.
That’s our job.
We actually love this stuff. Successful email marketing provides content tailored to audiences most likely to take action, and matched to the specific stages that people go through as they move in a healthier direction and invest in your health and wellness services.
We know those best practices about how to craft effective, graceful newsletters that help build connections to new and existing clients. We know how to maximize your visibility and return on investment by integrating your email marketing with everything else you’re doing to market your business. And we’re good at conceptualizing and implementing email marketing campaigns that really resonate with your target customer and move them closer to making a purchase.
Typical email marketing projects
- Email Newsletter Launch: Initial concept & design for your email newsletter plus a manageable content strategy.
- Effectiveness Review: We dive into your current email newsletters or marketing emails — what works and what doesn’t, with specific recommendations for what you should stop/start/continue as-is or continue with tweaks. Combination of telephone consultation + a written report.
- Custom Newsletters: Design and implementation of custom newsletters tailored to your wellness business and growth strategy, designed to attract new clients and reinforce your connections to existing customers. Includes concept, content strategy and graphic design.
- Unique Newsletter Content: We write completely original newsletter content specifically tailored to your wellness business. Nothing cut-and-pasted from the web; it’s all specifically designed to gracefully facilitate your marketing and strengthen connections to customers.
- Campaigns and Promotions: One-time or ongoing email marketing campaigns for specific programs, products or services, including concept, content and graphic design. Includes single-product promotions and special offers.
- Holiday Marketing Campaigns: Development of multi-email campaign with offers specific to each phase of the U.S. holiday buying seasons for health and wellness.
- Special Projects: lead generation campaigns, reactivation of prior clients, and referral campaigns.