The most comprehensive list of health observances and cause marketing events anywhere for health promotion specialists, wellness marketers and corporate wellness managers.
This indispensable 130+ page marketing guide provides 23 different tables of nearly 600 health observances AND our thirteen-step guide to marketing with health observances.
Instant PDF Download!
Stand out from the (pink) crowd
You’re sure to find a unique and memorable way to do good while promoting your business, whether you incorporate “International Moment of Frustration Scream Day” in your stress reduction program or use “Emotional Overeating Awareness Month” to gracefully promote your weight loss program.
- Cherry-pick from tables of observances split into twenty-three different categories so you choose the events that make the most marketing sense for your wellness business.
- You also get a list of health observances by month so you can quickly fill blank spots on your marketing calendar
Which health observance fits your wellness or fitness business best?
- Diseases, conditions and body systems
- Cancer, obesity and diabetes
- Mouth, eyes, ears and brain
- Mental health, emotional wellbeing and positive thinking
- Sleep and relaxation
- Fitness, sports, exercise and physical activity
- Nutrition, food, diet and obesity
- Complementary & alternative medicine
- Babies, kids, teens
- Older adults/seniors
- Women Men
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Drugs, pharmaceuticals and medications
- Alcohol, smoking and gambling
- Hospitals, Corporations & Employers
- Careers & professions
- External environment & surroundings
- And a few more that just didn’t fit anywhere else